Trim circles around other professional trimmers with the STIHL FS 111 RX trimmer. It provides 30% longer run times than the FS 100 RX to help get to the job quicker. It also saves users time with a simplified three-step start procedure. Through its semi-automatic choke lever and one-touch stop, the FS 111 RX allows users to turn off the engine with the simple press of a button. Thanks to its high-powered and low exhaust emission engine, this straight, hollow steel shaft trimmer is dependable and practical. Additionally, its loop handle makes for excellent maneuverability around landscaping obstacles. The FS 111 RX is the perfect choice for professionals with demanding trimming needs.
- Adjustable front handle for comfort
- Fully lined drive shaft for smooth operation and less vibration
- Shoulder strap/carrying system to help distribute the weight of the equipment for increased operator comfort and improved maneuverability
- Upright translucent fuel tank allows operators to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright position makes refueling easier
- Air filter cover can easily be removed for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement
- Centrifugal clutch is designed to reduce slippage
- Protected or enclosed control cables to eliminate dangling and loose wires
- By pressing the bulb, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses
- High tech polymer housings are lightweight, withstand greater and are corrosion-resistant
- Protected spark arrestor muffler has large baffles which reduce noise level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks
- Engine Power:
- 1.4 bhp
- Cutting Width:
- 16.5 in.
- Power Source:
- Gas Engine
- Fuel Capacity:
- 24.0 oz.
- Engine Displacement:
- Product Type:
- String Trimmer