Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Our Email / Newsletter / Mailing List
We offer a way to sign up for our email newsletter during checkout and in our footer. Please rest assured that we're not going to sell your email address to someone else and that if you say no, we won't send you anything, we promise. Our goal is to treat our customers the way we would like to be treated. We don't like it when we get emails from companies or lists we didn't sign up for, so we won't do that to you.
If you enter your email on an order confirmation, you WILL receive transactional emails regarding your order or your account, but if you do not sign up for our mailing list, you won't receive any promos or mass mailings from us.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on RCPW.com and all Sohars All Season Mower Service Inc websites. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Credit/Debit Card Information
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient's name, address, phone number and potentially their email address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
- Email Address (optional)
- Phone Number
Additionally, we collect anonymous information via cookies about your experience with our website in order to better serve you in the future. This information will never be duplicated or sold under any circumstances.
The Way We Use Information
RCPW is committed to keeping your personal and company information private. We don't like it when our information is given or sold to third parties and we firmly believe in the "Golden Rule." Below is some information on how we specifically handle your information:
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order.
- We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. For example, if an order cannot completely be fulfilled from our local warehouse, it might be submitted electronically via fax, email or direct portal to one of our suppliers or vendors for a "drop-ship." The only information submitted to these vendors is the customer name (and/or business name), shipping address, and potentially a phone number if required by the delivery courier. All billing information is retained by us.
- We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order (such as providing your phone number to a delivery courier in case they need to contact you).
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- You can register with our website if you would like to receive our emails including discounts, promotions, and information on new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you join our mailing list either by placing and order and opting into to our mailing list OR by filling out the registration form and responding to the authentication email received after initial sign-up. At any time, a customer may opt out of the list by emailing, calling or writing us, or by opting out on our website, or by opting out through a link on the electronic mailing newsletter itself.
- We display no advertising on our website as a courtesy to our customers. No "market" information or personal/business information is ever gathered by us and passed on to advertisers, third-parties, or vendors.
- If a serialized piece of equipment is required to be registered with a manufacturer to qualify for warranty, we provide the least amount of information required and will always opt out of any mailing lists or promotional information being sent to you.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our entire website is on an SSL-encrypted secure server to keep your data securely. The final ordering process (while taking personal information such as billing and shipping addresses and credit card information) is SSL-encrypted. We do not save or store your payment data on our servers.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by calling or emailing us. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. We cannot change payment or address information on an order once it has been submitted. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error, but if the information greatly affects the data that was submitted on the order, we may ask to cancel your order and have you place a new one. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at (330) 468-2641 or send us an email at email@example.com.