Powers fridge, freezer, furnace, well pump, and much more. The EM6500S can power a wide variety of appliances in your home. Provides 7,000 watts for 10 sec to start larger equipment. Honda exclusive iAVR technology lets the generator operate well above its maximum rating for up to 10 seconds to start high initial amp draw equipment. Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
Electric start with recoil as a backup as well as 12V DC Auto charging. Use when charging 12-volt automotive type batteries. (Requires an optional charging cord).
Honda oil alert protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected. GCFI protection offers 2 duplex outlets with GCFI protection. Electronic circuit breakers protect the generator from being overloaded. Consistent power with iAVR (Intelligent Automatic Voltage Regulation) technology. Honda's exclusive iAVR technology ensures a consistent flow of power regardless of the load. This translates into stable power for sensitive equipment and a more reliable power source for you.
Honda's innovative iGX series engines deliver exactly what you've always wanted: reliable, optimal performance. These intelligent computer-controlled engines operate automatically with much better, simpler, and faster controls.
Easy folding handles. Wide, positive lock folding handles offer convenient transport and storage and a more compact unit. Runs approximately 10.4 hours at half load and 6.9 hours at full load. This makes the EM6500S great for overnight power.
- Wheel kit standard. The EM6500S is easy to maneuver and transport
- Multiple front panel outlets for easy power connections
- Full frame protection
- Reinforced standing legs
- Option remote start available. Allows for convenient starting of your engine from a remote location
- Fuel gauge standard
- Low 64-66 dB(A) sound level
- You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years
- 27.80 (in)
- 28.30 (in)
- 41.40 (in)
- AC Output:
- 120/240V 6500W max. (54.2/27.1A) / 5500W rated (45.8/22.9A)
- Product Type:
- Engine Displacement:
- Power Source:
- Gas Engine
- iAVR Output:
- 7000W (58.3/29.2A) for 10 sec
- Fuel Capacity:
- 6.2 Gal.
- DC Output:
- 12V, 100W (8.3A)
- 66 dB(A) @ Rated Load; 64 db(A) @ 50% Load
- 20A 125V GFCI Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug
- Run Time:
- 6.9 hrs @ Rated Load, 10.4 hrs @ 1/2 Load
- Starting System: